Well parents of teenagers, here is one Good News announcement. You know all those forms that you have been filling out for your younger child. Well with Bright Futures, the majority of the Pre-Visit form is completed by your ADOLESCENT. So remember to print it before the visit and then stick it in their hand (unless they are the driver, which is scary enough).
ORP & BF Pre-Visit questionaires
Ages 13 - 17 years
- Teen Questionnaire for Teen Health Care Visit (13-17)
- Parent Questionnaire for Adolescent Health Care Visit (13-17)
Ages 18 - 21 years
- Most teenagers are up to date with vaccinations if they have completed the 11-12 year old vaccines (Tdap, Meningococcus and HPV).New recommendations from the CDC support doing a booster dose of meningitis vaccine (eg Menactra) at age 16-18.
Teens and Driving
Useful forms for sports and school
- WCPSS (Form-1702) Medication Administration Form and Autorizacion por Medicina in WCPSS en español
- Middle School Athetic Pre-participation Physical
- High School Atheletic Pre-participation Physical
- Johnston County Request for Medication Administration in School
- Harnett County Athletics Pre-Participation Form
- Harnett County Request for Medication Administration in School, HCS Student agreement for self-medication
- Boy Scout Annual Health and Medical Record