Office Hours for Established patients
**Schedule is now open through DECEMBER to schedule your Physicals**
(These are the pre-COVID typical hours. Please see COVID-adjusted hours link for updated information).
Please wear a home mask on adults and children (>age 2) during your visit.
FLU SHOTS ARE HERE!!! Get your flu shot at your well visit or one of our clinics (appointments required):
- 9/21/21 8:30am-5:00pm
- 9/22/21 9:00am-5:00pm
- 9/24/21 9:00am-5:00pm
- 9/25/21 9:00am-2:00pm
- 9/26/21 9:00am-2:00pm
- 9/27/21 9:00am-4:00pm
- 10/3/21 9:00am-2:00pm
- 10/5/21 8:30am-5:00pm
- 10/6/21 9:00am-4:00pm
- 10/10/21 9:00am-2:00pm
- 10/13/21 9:00am-4:00pm
- 10/17/21 9:00am-2:00pm
- 10/19/21 8:30am-5:00pm
- 10/24/21 9:00am-2:00pm
- 10/26/21 8:30am-5:00pm
- MORE TO COME!
Monday through Friday:
- Phone lines to our receptionists are open 8 am - 5 pm
- Regular patient appointment scheduling 9 am - 4 pm
- Walk-in clinic 7 am - 8:30 am (no appointment needed) On hold for COVID
- After Hours "Urgent Care" sick visits 5 pm - 7 pm
Limited Annual Physicals by appointment only 4 pm - 7 pm
- Form/prescription pick-up: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday:
- Urgent Care sick visits by appointment only. NO WALK-INS
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm or later if emergent care is needed.
Oberlin Road Pediatrics offers an On Call Nurse Triage service 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
OBERLIN ROAD PEDIATRICS TRIAGE NURSE 8 AM TO 8 PM.
WAKE MED TRIAGE NURSE SERVICE 8 PM TO 8 AM.
Please call (919) 828-4747 to reach any of our nurse triage 24/7.
If you have not registered on our Patient Portal, then please phone the office to set it up.