With our Online portal services, you can:
- View and pay account statements
- Check your account balance and submit billing questions
- Request prescription refills online
- Review and update personal information
- Submit a request for a referral
- Review and print immunization records
- Review and print "My Healthcare Document", a summary of the patient's Chronic medical problems, active medication list, immunizations and test results.
When creating your secure account for the first time:
1) Register under the name of the PATIENT (child). We will not have access to your user name/password, so write them down.
2) Create a new registry for EACH PATIENT in the family. You may use the same password for multiple accounts to make it simpler.
The system requires that each patient be linked to a DIFFERENT email account name-- see below on how to bypass this.
3) Enter your unique PIN on PAGE FOUR of the registration process.
For Families with multiple patients linked to the same (parent's) email address:
The system requires that each patient account is linked to a DIFFERENT email address. It involves making PLUS accounts with your regular email, which is easy.
example: Mom Betty Disney (BDisney@hotmail.com) is registering her 3 kids: Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy.
For Mickey's account, she lists her email as BDisney+Mickey@hotmail.com.
Similarly, in Minnie's account she lists BDisney+Minnie@hotmail.com, and Goofy's is BDisney+Goofy@hotmail.com.
All of the email that is sent to any of these addresses will come directly to her regular BDisney@hotmail.com inbox.
When you receive an email that is addressed to one of your "PLUS" addresses, you can see in the to: line the name of the family member that is associated with that email, which will help you identify which family member is the subject of the email.
ps. This PLUS feature can also be used to trace if a business has sold your email name to another company, if you list your email address as firstname.lastname@example.org, for example. Sneaky.